< Resume >
- focus on the employer's need.
- tell what you have to offer the employer
- include only relevant skills, achievements & education
- 1 page (if you write 2 pages, fill it up)
- avoid personal pronouns "I, me, my"
- resumes should be different (alter each on th the job you're applying for)
- when describing skills & accomplishments use action verbs
e.g. Resume Action Verbs: http://www.bc.edu/offices/careers/skills/resumes/verbs.html
Worst cover letter in the world
February 21, 2012 (TUE)
- Paul Kim's writing class